Unlike my 6-year old nephew, who once exclaimed "I know everything!", I don't know everything. Here's a few things that dumbfound me:
- How do transgendered people know they really are supposed to be the other sex? Say you are biologicially male, how do you know you'll feel more comfortable in a female body?
- Why do people hire life coaches that are in the same tax bracket as themselves?
- Who buys a $50 "Jr. Size Paper Planner"?
- How can you embrace the concept of civil union and reject same sex marriage?
- How could the Navy have paid several millions for a network that makes traffic slow to a crawl? Network is so bad sometimes it can't even load its own error messages before timing out!
- Why does the govt keep rewarding private contractors of failed projects with more projects for more money? SAIC I am looking at you for what you did with the FBI's VCF.